Join us with renowned Arabian trainer Virginia Godwin from Scottsdale to discuss some of her favorite Finish Line products!
- TOTAL CONTROL® is an all-in-one supplement designed with the performance horse in mind and is formulated to combine the active and quality ingredients of five Veterinarian Approved Finish Line® Horse Products: Apple-A-Day™, U-7™ Gastric Aid, Fluid Action® HA, Feet First® Coat 2nd, and Iron Power® – all into one palatable, daily supplement filled with important equine vitamins.
- U-7™ is an easy-to-feed Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. On the market for over 20 years with over 20 million servings and NO known side effects.
Our highly-palatable U-7™ Gastric Aid contains natural active ingredients that promote a healthy digestive tract. It helps eliminate undigested grains, maintain proper weight, reduce runny manure, increase coat quality, get rid of cinchy behavior, maintain a calm stomach and essentially keep your horse performing at its best! U7 gastric Aid is “designed for all performance horses in training and it keeps your horses’ digestive systems happy throughout their travels.
- Liver Essentials™ is specially formulated to promote liver health in the horse. Liver Essentials™ can help clear the liver promoting healthy liver function. Choline Hydrochloride and lecithin are lipotropic. Milk Thistle contains Silymarin, which is beneficial for the liver. Vitamins B6, Folic acid, and B12 are cofactors of hepatic transmethylation. Indicated for horses with elevated GGT and/or Bilirubin levels. Liver Essentials is a palatable, safe, effective, and economical supplement to support a healthy liver in horses. Veterinarian-tested.
- Feet First® Coat 2nd. Developed over a two-year span with the help of veterinarians, blacksmiths and trainers, Feet First® is guaranteed to work! Feet First® is a cost-effective feed supplement for healthier hooves, coat, and skin. This supplement has the best fatty acid sources… and your horses will love the taste!
- Quia-Cal® is a fast-acting one-shot oral paste that promotes healthy nerve function and a sense of relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness. Supplied in a convenient oral syringe, Quia-Cal® has a tasty apple flavor that horses love. Use as an aid in the prevention of minor nervousness during times of stress. Contains Vitamin B1, Calcium, and Magnesium. This product does not contain tryptophan and will not make horses “dopey.”
Have any other questions about our products? Contact our team! We’re here to help.