Join us at Lamplight Equestrian Center in Chicago as we sit down with FEI Dressage trainer David Blake, and his partner, Rebecca, and discuss their favorite products.
Favorite products include:
- Electrocharge™. Help your horse recover from those big events faster and better and get your horse back to drinking fast! Formulated for rapid absorption (starts in two minutes), Electrocharge™ replaces electrolytes in the same proportion as your horse loses in sweat. Electrolyte salts and minerals are important for healthy hydration, muscle function and the nervous system. This 2-dose syringe is ideal for racing, barrel racers, endurance, three-day eventing and other heavy training discipline
- JC’s X-TIE UP™ can be utilized either as a preventative measure or for horses that are presently tying up. Trainers inform Finish Line® that one tube of JC’s X-TIE UP™ will promote healthy muscle function for up to one month with no side effects!
- Performance Builder™ is a muscle supplement that promotes healthy muscle development and function in performance horses with rapid results. Working in weeks, not months, it contains all the best ingredients you’d want in a healthy muscle builder, from Gamma Oryzanol (from rice bran), and Calcium HMB and L-Leucine to botanicals which make a formula that horses love!
- First Aid® Shampoo is an easy-to-use, concentrated, high-foaming shampoo. Ingredients include Aloe Vera, p-Chloro-m-Xylenol, Iodine, and Potassium Iodide. First Aid® helps promote healthy skin and leaves your horse’s coat soft and glossy. Gentle enough for everyday use.
- Iso-Tite™ is a multi-purpose gel liniment that you can use to sweat, tighten or freeze, depending upon your application. Contains Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, and Allyl Isothiocyanate that serve as counter-irritants to help reduce minor swelling. Finish Line®’s Iso-Tite™ is mild enough for horse’s sensitive skin yet effective. It will not scurf or blister your horse. Goes on icy cold, then changes to a warm feeling. Iso-Tite™ is an aid in the temporary relief of minor stiffness and soreness due to overexertion.